Does Sprint still allow phone purchases charged to your account?

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
For the last 2 years, I have purchased my Android phones (OG Evo and 3VO) by allowing it to be charged against my Sprint account, and then paying it off over the next couple of months. In the meantime of course, this gives me ample opportunity to use Craigslist or some other form of sales to offload whatever previous phone I had to make up the difference in order to pay it off.

So does Sprint allow for this still, or did they shut this down like they did the Premier Program?

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Re: Does Sprint still allow phone purchases charged to your accou

That being the case, have they implemented ANYTHING in place of it that might offset costs?

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site

I doubt it, no one does it anymore for phones...accessories yeah, but not phones

silversentra1999

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
The offset you can get is a combination of buyback and getting 100 off your upgrade when you get a sprint phone connect

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site

So how does one get both a buyback credit and an extra $100 off the upgrade (which if memory is correct would be the full price of this phone) since they'll probably give me $100 at least for my 3VO and the other $100 you speak of, and all I'd be paying for is tax. Does this sound correct?

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site

I got the phone I bought in December 2011 for my wife for Christmas charged to my account.

Of course, the person who did it for me was a friend who manages a wireless/internet provider company for corporations, but he hooks up his personal friends (and collects the commissions heh) on our phones. He charged it to my account and I just paid it off that way the following month (in January).

silversentra1999

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Well the both of you did it in non corperate stores. Which can do as they wish. They own the inventory so they can do that.a real sprint won't slow it. Our register system doesnt have the ability too.

Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87