Sprint data rarely works in Orlando for me.

buggyman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I go to Orlando about once every month or two. WHen I am in the Orlando area I rarely can do anything online with my EVO. Yesterday I was there and the phone data was horrible. I really couldn't even use it. I did three speed tests to see what they would be. The 3 download speeds were 83,108 and 204. The uploads speeds were all under 100. IS this normal in Orlando? Is it just that the network is overloaded in the area? I tried to turn on the 4g and got a signal but it did not stay on.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
In some areas data connection is horrible. However, if you're unable to get 4G connection - you should have at least be getting 3g connection. Have you try to use WiFi? You might want to contact your service provider on this matter.

Good luck.

gasgeek

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I noticed the same around XMas New Year time while in the theme parks, not sure if it was due to overload or what, but the web was real slow. The 4G gave me close to 8Mbps in the hotel.

buggyman

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I have wifi off. I am talking aobut 3g service. MY status would show full bars and 3g but the connection is always so slow it is pretty much not useable. This has been not only at Epcot where I am sure there is a load, but also near downtown.