How do you go from launcher pro back to the motoblur launcher runnign a stock Atrix that hasn't been tricked out. Can't recall how to get back! help
    08-02-2011 03:42 PM
    dpwnload home switcher from the market
    08-02-2011 04:34 PM
    How do you go from launcher pro back to the motoblur launcher runnign a stock Atrix that hasn't been tricked out. Can't recall how to get back! help
    Any reason why you want to go back to the stock launcher?
    08-02-2011 06:52 PM
    The stock launcher under Gingerbread is a lot better than under Froyo.

Not only will you need Home Switcher from the Android Market, but you will also need Moto Home Fix to be able to set the stock launcher as default, otherwise, when you press the Home button, it will launch the other launcher such as LauncherPro.
    08-02-2011 10:39 PM
    well you can always uninstall launcher pro and it'll automatically get you back to stock UI
    08-02-2011 10:59 PM
    well you can always uninstall launcher pro and it'll automatically get you back to stock UI
    This is what I did & then went back to Launcher Pro after one day. I tried the Motoblur launcher under GB, didn't care for it and went back to LP.

Sent from my Motorola Atrix 4G via Tapatalk.
    08-02-2011 11:08 PM
    After the update i hated new motoblur as soon as I saw it. so I installed my Launcher Pro which I had on Froyo all this time. but then I decided to try the stock UI again, and I liked it... well kinda... except for ridiculous colors... But I find it somewhat better than Launcher Pro or ADW anyway.... but again thats just me...
    but I'd really love to remove that horrible white background at the bottom...
    08-02-2011 11:42 PM
    I keep wanting to go over to launch pro but I like the folder set up more in motoblur. I can see myself switching. I bought it just I think it would just take me some time to get used to it. The only motoblur widgets I even use are the quick contacts ones and that is it. All the other widgets are either apps I download or stock Android ones.
    08-03-2011 02:47 AM
    Selection from the "home switcher" app.

Sent from my stock Atrix 2.3.4 using Tapa
    08-03-2011 12:55 PM
    I just uninstalled launcher pro but that was on froyo
    08-06-2011 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD