Anyone else get this survey from Moto for their Atrix?

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
We are conducting an important online research study with users of the Motorola Atrix smartphone.

If you qualify, upon completion of your online interview we will send you $100!

We have hired Head Research, an independent professional marketing research firm, to recruit and interview people online about their experiences with the Motorola Atrix smartphone. Your input will help Motorola Mobility make decisions about the design and features of future versions of this smartphone. If you qualify, upon completion of your online interview, we will send you $100 USD to thank you for your participation.

How do I qualify?

At a minimum, you must have a functioning webcam, a computer with a high-speed connection to the Internet, and a telephone other than your Motorola Atrix that you can talk on while using the Internet on your computer. You also must be available for a one hour online interview on March 22nd, March 23rd or March 24th. To determine whether you meet our full eligibility criteria, please click on the following link to complete a short questionnaire ? once you click on the link, you will be taken to the Head Research Motorola Atrix Survey website. The questionnaire should take no more than 2 to 3 minutes of your time to complete and all of your responses will be held strictly confidential.

The Motorola Atrix Team

You are receiving this email because you provided Motorola with an email address as part of the MotoBlur registration process. For more information on the MotoBlur privacy policy, click on the following:

https://portal-blur.svcmot.com/blur-web-portal/legal?f=sla

If you?d like to unsubscribe from this mailing list, click on the following link and send us an email with the text "unsubscribe" in the subject line of the email:

unsubsubscribe@head-research.com

Did anyone else get this to? I took out the link to the survey site fyi...PM me if you want it and didn't get the email and own an Atrix.

rhewes

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the email today, completed the survey and 'qualified' for the webcam interview. Seems plausible, but if someone wants to hear me talk about Android phones for an hour, that's OK with me. My wife tends to zone out on my obsession after 10 minutes or so. :)

Beezzy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I signed up, I figured why not, get a $100 for an hour of my talking on my BB and playing with my Atrix on a computer, its the same crap I do now, just this time will have a web cam on hahaha

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty