Atrix number 2 going back to Moto

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes of course it will be a refurb once you are past your 30 days. I believe you should have tried to contact Moto and claim the insurance. But i think its too late now. Anyway I've been thinking about it and how carriers rip off people and i came up to a conclusion that its better to spend a one time" fee" of paying the full price for unlocked not hooked to any carrier phone, the one that you really like and want which should give you a full one year warranty without being dependent (again) on your carrier and also it might be very useful if you decide to switch to another carrier so you wont have to pay termination fees right? I think thats what i might do in the future. Btw i am really digging galaxy s ii so i might just get that phone when it comes out (just have to make sure if it is compatible with att bands) and then sell my atrix on ebay... but i was stupid enough to extend my contract in march cuz i fell for atrix...

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Actually it just might be not be that late yet. You havent shipped to att your first phone right? Maybe you should give Moto a call tomorrow morn. And find out if you can exchange it through them with a new one? And then let us know how it turned out? I mean you can always send that refurb crap back to att

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Still waiting on the replacement to come in the mail. For half of the day the phone worked great then it started doing it's crazy stuff again. I rebooted and took the battery out for a few minutes and it went right back to it when it re booted.
What's worse, while at work today I scanned my finger, it came up to the home screen. It then opened the google widget by its self then started searching "ww" all by its self. "WWII Dates" came up in the auto suggestion thing and it selected that then photos and then selected a black and white photo of a bunch of naked people. All the while I am trying to press the home and back buttons which are unresponsive. I was able to get it to exit out. I was about to smash the damn thing into my desk. I had a bunch of really important people around me and my phone googling boobies on it's own could have got me into sexual harassment class. I'm getting fed up with this device.
Moto, you went 99yards and fumbled.

.......Yiiiiiiiiikes.... dude. That is some serious ****. You need to let motorola know about this pronto. If they read what you just posted, and watched that youtube video as well, I'm not so sure they'll stay silent for long. Because they can get their asses sued for that **** - this could end up on the news lol. "Thanks Jeff, let's hope those children arrive home safely this time. And now we turn to a bizzare story about a cellphone that acts of its own will? Have you ever heard of anything like this Cheryl? (Cheryl: No I have not!) Well, one man in Michigan named Bill Waits sure has! He claims his Motorola Atrix ..."

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
yes give it a try, one thing prolly worth mentioning is that as far as i understood from cople of calls to them, their tech support is completely outsourced, and they don't care about people who call them, as I mentioned in my other posts they just read you basic troubleshooting guidelines, nothing that you cant find out on the net yourself... soooo, the key point here is to be persuasive enough to talk to them into exchanging the device even asking to speak to someone in charge if the rep is not willing to cooperate. If they'll still tell you to go through your carrier could you ask them what the purpose of one year warranty is and how does it exactly work
best of luck to you!

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
.......Yiiiiiiiiikes.... dude. That is some serious ****. You need to let motorola know about this pronto. If they read what you just posted, and watched that youtube video as well, I'm not so sure they'll stay silent for long. Because they can get their asses sued for that **** - this could end up on the news lol. "Thanks Jeff, let's hope those children arrive home safely this time. And now we turn to a bizzare story about a cellphone that acts of its own will? Have you ever heard of anything like this Cheryl? (Cheryl: No I have not!) Well, one man in Michigan named Bill Waits sure has! He claims his Motorola Atrix ..."

hahaha you just made me laugh here man! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38