Any reason to quit VZW for AT&T when buying the Note 2?

DirtMcGirt

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently a VZW customer and love the upload speeds (live in DC). I'm getting the Note 2 on either network but is there any reasons to (or not) by going with AT&T over Verizon? I know like for the iPhone, Verizon let's you do FaceTime over 4G and AT&T doesn't... anythings like that I need to know about?

RogerRockit

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been in DC with an iPhone on AT&T, and the signal was good. If you become a new AT&T customer, you'll probably have to sign up for one of their new "shared data" plans, which I believe will allow you to use Facetime over 4G (grandfathered plans do not allow for this). Although I don't yet know how that applies here with the Note 2. Otherwise, Verizon and AT&T are practically the same in my opinion. Every time one of them comes out with a new policy that I disagree with, the other copies it.

NoNoiPhone4me

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
The latest scuttlebutt is that the VZW Note 2 will support the multi-window feature when the phone is released November 27th while the AT&T version will not. The upside for getting the AT&T version is that it should be released and available in you hands by the end of this week.

ascian5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Does the Note 2 support simultaneous voice and data on VZW? This is something you can do with AT&T on iPhone that you can't with Verizon. Otherwise if Verizon is launching with multi-window, I can't imagine AT&T will be far behind, if at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty