All best buys saying 11/9 in both colors

cwoms167

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Just called 3 stores and all 3 stores in my area in Philadelphia said they will be available 11/9 in both grey and white hopefully this is true cant wait until Friday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Just called 3 stores and all 3 stores in my area in Philadelphia said they will be available 11/9 in both grey and white hopefully this is true cant wait until Friday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yes I wish I could close my eyes and it be friday already lol

Rsinart

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
So, I am trying to make the switch to this from my old iphone with At&t. I still have the unlimited data, and have been told I can keep that if I switch to the note. Problem is my order through them online isn't getting processed and after 2 hours on the phone with support I got no where. I called Best Buy and they say they will have them, but I don't see an option to keep my unlimited data if buying from Best Buy. Only the 3g or 5gb data plans. :-\

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
So, I am trying to make the switch to this from my old iphone with At&t. I still have the unlimited data, and have been told I can keep that if I switch to the note. Problem is my order through them online isn't getting processed and after 2 hours on the phone with support I got no where. I called Best Buy and they say they will have them, but I don't see an option to keep my unlimited data if buying from Best Buy. Only the 3g or 5gb data plans. :-\

from my understanding you can only keep the unlimited plan if you pay for the phone outright without an upgrade. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right because I currently have unlimited and have to go to a 4gb Data plan Mobile Data Share with my wife because I don't want to pay full price for this.

Rsinart

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
from my understanding you can only keep the unlimited plan if you pay for the phone outright without an upgrade. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm right because I currently have unlimited and have to go to a 4gb Data plan Mobile Data Share with my wife because I don't want to pay full price for this.
If you got it online through at&t and previously had the unlimited with an iphone, there was an option when you got to the data screen that was still unlimited for the same 30$. I even called and they confirmed that I would still keep my data plan unlimited at 30$. Just not seeing that same option with best buy.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
If you got it online through at&t and previously had the unlimited with an iphone, there was an option when you got to the data screen that was still unlimited for the same 30$. I even called and they confirmed that I would still keep my data plan unlimited at 30$. Just not seeing that same option with best buy.

Well thats interesting thanks for sharing that, Yea I wouldn't know about that through bestbuy your best bet is to talk to the Best Buy Mobile Manager, because he/she will be the person to tell you for sure if you can through BestBuy or not. Sometimes the regular employees are not very knowledgable just saying lol

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Great Q! I want to preorder with BB because I want to us that 25% off coupon that I posted the other day. My concern is, how do I keep my grandfathered unlimited data with the BB preorder? :/

Astom22

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Great Q! I want to preorder with BB because I want to us that 25% off coupon that I posted the other day. My concern is, how do I keep my grandfathered unlimited data with the BB preorder? :/

I couldn't get the preorder online to work with the coupon you posted. There is an option to keep current data plan though and if you check that, your unlimited plan should stay where it is. Watch your account online an if it goes away, call right away and they will reinstate it. If you don't notice for a month or so, it probably will be lost for good.

ska916jedi

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't get the preorder online to work with the coupon you posted. There is an option to keep current data plan though and if you check that, your unlimited plan should stay where it is. Watch your account online an if it goes away, call right away and they will reinstate it. If you don't notice for a month or so, it probably will be lost for good.

Really? The coupon didn't work?! Hmmmm... I may be calling customer service then.

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and not all of the stores in our territory will have the white att model in stock the first day. If u want me tk check ur nearest BB store P.M. me ur closest store location city and i will check :) however all of them are set to get the gray model

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89