Don't know what to believe at Best Buy

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Light at the end of the tunnel for me. Received a notification email that my phone was in at BB. Picked it up this afternoon. Loving it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
I woke up at 10am and instantly checked to see if it was available for shipping but checked in store availability first and low and behold a store 7 miles from me had them in. got the phone at 12 pm with 45% battery and it just now went dead after 9 hours with 4.5 hours of screen on time.

Whoknowes

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Why dont you just buy one at the AT&T store... They have both colors in stock and you'll probably have some sort of problem since you didnt get it from a company store... unless your looking at the price (which someone posted 199.00) seems to much of a pain in the but to go through Best Buy when obviously you can walk in and buy one through AT&T.

johnglad

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine at my local best buy yesterday afternoon. The girl that I talked to when I got there said the att version wasn't on sale yet, and I had to tell her that their website said it was, to which she had to go talk to a manager. Then I told her I wanted the titanium Grey color, and she told me they only sold blue or white... I laughed and said okay just give me the blue.

Loving the phone so far coming from the gs3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

acordo01

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
I bought mine at my local best buy yesterday afternoon. The girl that I talked to when I got there said the att version wasn't on sale yet, and I had to tell her that their website said it was, to which she had to go talk to a manager. Then I told her I wanted the titanium Grey color, and she told me they only sold blue or white... I laughed and said okay just give me the blue.

Loving the phone so far coming from the gs3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Blue?I was under the impression that it only came out in white and gray at least for now. Can you post a picture of it I'm interested

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Blue?I was under the impression that it only came out in white and gray at least for now. Can you post a picture of it I'm interested

Hes being sarcastic its grey.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699