Got my Note 2, UPDATE WONT WORK

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I know there is already a thread on this without it in the title but is there a proven fix for the update not pushing?

Still so happy with the phone though!

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

ItsaRaid

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Okay so I know there is already a thread on this without it in the title but is there a proven fix for the update not pushing?

Still so happy with the phone though!

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk 2

Say can you do a screen shot using tapatalk2 and post it here.....I would like to see what the thread looks like using it. Never used tapatalk2 dont even know what it looks like
Thank you

lsutigers03

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
nyzp7p.png

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted and put CleanROM Ace on it. Its fine now but I didn't want to root day one lol was hoping to wait but oh well rooting is like jail breaking. Why not go ahead with it if you plan on it anyway!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

JayRatliff

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I just rooted and put CleanROM Ace on it. Its fine now but I didn't want to root day one lol was hoping to wait but oh well rooting is like jail breaking. Why not go ahead with it if you plan on it anyway!

You won't regret it, you can always go back full stock if you so with, play with multiple ROMs and figure out what you like best!!

Try the Note2Core kernel (found here), I'm running the OC version and seeing some awesome battery times plus performance increases.