Android/Note II Question

RJMullins

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Howdy all,

A longtime BB and CrackBerry user here, I love the Z10 but the rebooting problem makes it unreliable so I am getting a Note II tomorrow. I had an Android for testing over a year ago but I didn't care for that device so I only had it a few days, so I am new to Android so I may ask a few questions here.

My first question is:

Is the Note II capable of wireless charging? I thought I had seen some wireless chargers but wasn't sure if they were for the Note II.

Thanks.

- Bob

jdub1981

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
The contact points are there to use wireless charging but inorder to use this function you will lose nfc.

IMO wireless charging is a waste of time and you gain no real benefit from using it. In this case you lose more than gain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bear_lx

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
are you sure you lose nfc with a qi wireless charging kit? i am almost certain i saw a video showing both working... either way, yes... there are aftermarket wireless charging kits that literally install in minutes.

the phone is built with the pins for wireless charging, but samsug hasnt released an official wireless charging kit for it yet, so we are forced to buy aftermarket. however the fact the pins are there suggests samsung will put one out, hopefully soon!