Emoji Keyboard

Celts824

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I am looking for a good emoji keyboard for my Note 2. I have downloaded the Kii keyboard and the Swiftkey keyboard. Kii's is alright but they dont have a lot of emoji's and I have the trial for the Swiftkey and I see no emoji's! When i searched googleplay for emoji keyboards it seems they all sort of suck. Someone please help!!!

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I don't know what is considered a lot or good since I rarely use them, but the Google keyboard (you can get from the play store) has them. You long press on the enter button to see them and then there are categories to choose from up top.

I don't know if you are able to find it anywhere, but the stock Samsung Note 3 keyboard has them as well. The Samsung Note 3 keyboard has many more than Google but I don't think you can get it from the Play Store without a Note 3. You may be able to find the apk somewhere and install it yourself though.

Edit: Good news on that last note. The Google keyboard actually has the same as the Note 3 - you just have to scroll to the right in each category instead of up and down.

Last edited:

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I should mention that the really good emoji support is available in kitkat. I know kitkat has been available for the note 2 for a bit now but I don't know if your particular carrier has given it to you yet. If not, you will see much better emoji in those keyboards once you get the upgrade.

ladyfinesse08

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
My friend has the Note 3 and samsung's emoji keyboard is muuuuch cuter than the one offered by Google Can't wait for the next update. My phone has been slow as all hell since the last update and it's driving me insane. I'm trying to wait it out for the note 4 or the LG G3 but I'm getting impatient with how slow my phone is behaving. The only thing keeping me in check is the thought of buying a phone that's already been out for so long. When I buy a phone I like to get the newest one on the market and can't imagine getting a phone that someone else has already had for months. Especially when the newest iteration of it is coming out in just a couple more months.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
My friend has the Note 3 and samsung's emoji keyboard is muuuuch cuter than the one offered by Google Can't wait for the next update. My phone has been slow as all hell since the last update and it's driving me insane. I'm trying to wait it out for the note 4 or the LG G3 but I'm getting impatient with how slow my phone is behaving. The only thing keeping me in check is the thought of buying a phone that's already been out for so long. When I buy a phone I like to get the newest one on the market and can't imagine getting a phone that someone else has already had for months. Especially when the newest iteration of it is coming out in just a couple more months.

The Google keyboard emojis are the same as the note 3 as long as you're running kitkat. If you can't wait for the note 4 I would highly recommend the note 3 though. I just bought mine a month ago and it's not going to be outdated anytime soon. Well I don't want to get off topic - just responding to your specific comments.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers