Hands on Review of Attain

beandoc

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Awesome indeed. I sure hope that means all of the other gadget blog sites also have theirs and just haven't said anything (usually the case before a launch). Ubergizmo probably wasn't supposed to say they have it, I assume.

I want this phone already!!

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Sweet find.

***If you read the comments a few pages in someone asks for a release date and the reviewer replies it is unknown but can't seem them releasing it after the new iPhone. So take that for what it's worth.

Last edited:

semyri

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I want to know what comes in the box, he should have done an unboxing as well.

Will it come with headphones or the mhl adapter?

The infuse did, and it also came with the mhl adapter.

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
Almost all sites have the 18th as the date. But this is all probably out of speculation. The fact is tomorrow is the last day to release any news. If nothing is released tomorrow, then we know Sunday is not the release date. Until then, I don't pay much attention to anything I hear. Just waiting to hear it straight from AT&T. They had the LG Thrill date on their site weeks before it came out. I see about a 10% chance for 9/18

zmagrini

May 13, 2011
Visit site
yes. the international version looks nothing like that with the 4 buttons and surely would not say at&t on it.. that is definitely the at&t version

mtucker

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was a good sign that the Ubergizmo review happened over a week ago. I have become bipolar with all the September 18th information. I'll read something that looks good for the 18th then I read something that looks bad for the 18th.

I played with the Sprint version of the GS2 today at a store, it is beautiful!

Statusnone

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I thought it was a good sign that the Ubergizmo review happened over a week ago. I have become bipolar with all the September 18th information. I'll read something that looks good for the 18th then I read something that looks bad for the 18th.

I played with the Sprint version of the GS2 today at a store, it is beautiful!

It's beyond gorgeous. AT&T is still my favorite version, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez