WEB page load problems

glorifiedsins

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Have you switched your settings to identify your phone as a desktop? It might be redirecting you because that's what it does foe mobile devices.

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Ok so i ran a few speed tests on my phone and wanted to compare them to going to the actualy speetest.net website.. so i type in Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test and it directs me to the app store to the speedtest.net app...i dont get it, ive looked at settings etc and cant find what it is unless im missing something

You need to download the mobile app for speedtest.net in order to run it. That's why it's taking you to the market. Just download it, agree to the terms if you agree and run the test. Hope this helps. :)

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
i have the app but i wanted to go to the actual website and compare speeds on the app to make sure theyre accurate.. it wont let me go to the site... and i can find no setting to change this..

brendonlee

May 11, 2011
Visit site
i have the app but i wanted to go to the actual website and compare speeds on the app to make sure theyre accurate.. it wont let me go to the site... and i can find no setting to change this..

You can't run it from the site - that is optimized for desktop/laptop use. That's why there is an app, it is optimized for phones/tablets.

The app is accurate :)

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII