Best thing or worse

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
this is gonna be one of those best things or worse things.. but i am the new proud owner of a GSG2 on ATT (coming from iphone 4s land)... hope i made the right decison ...

niannello

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I had the iphone 3, 3g, and 4 .. each year they came out. this year i went for sgs2. i miss some things about the iphone, but i love the new things about android. if you were into themeing or custom stuff then you will love android. also flash in the browser is awesome. i think you will find that you made the right choice over time.

tunie

Phhhhbbbbtttt
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
You're in good company! There are a lot of former iPhone owners here, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback! Welcome to Android Central!:)

urbanjas

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Congrats. Hope ya keep us up to date in this thread so we can hear how you make out with the new machine. Plus, maybe a few pointers along the way.

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
You're in good company! There are a lot of former iPhone owners here, so I'm sure you'll get a lot of feedback! Welcome to Android Central!:)

i have to admit its reading the comments of all the former iphone people that partly factored into my decision

BLOND37

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the iphone 3, 3g, and 4 .. each year they came out. this year i went for sgs2. i miss some things about the iphone, but i love the new things about android. if you were into themeing or custom stuff then you will love android. also flash in the browser is awesome. i think you will find that you made the right choice over time.

yea my iphone was jail broke and i liked that stuff

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty