Question Gmail

atyl1972

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Hi all, so I am wanting to purchase an Android phone, not 100% certain which model yet, but I am coming from an iPhone. Today, I have set up a Samsung tablet for a customer of mine, and noticed that they have Gmail, same as me, but in the APP on the tablet, there was no way of me setting up NEW LABELS, or folders I call them, to keep track of certain things, such as purchases from Amazon, labelled AMAZON. the only way I could do this is via Gmail on the Google web browser. Pl ease tell me that this isn't the case with i.e. Samsung S24 Ultra? TIA

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately it's not possible to create labels within the native Gmail app on Android, although perversely you can on iOS.

It is/was possible to create labels through accessing Gmail on the phones browser and accessing the desktop version to create or delete labels. However Google is withdrawing support for this during this month of February, although it's still currently functional in my region (UK).

Reactions: B. Diddy

atyl1972

Feb 9, 2024
Visit site
Unfortunately it's not possible to create labels within the native Gmail app on Android, although perversely you can on iOS.

It is/was possible to create labels through accessing Gmail on the phones browser and accessing the desktop version to create or delete labels. However Google is withdrawing support for this during this month of February, although it's still currently functional in my region (UK).
Oh no. I was seriously considering getting the S24 ultra but now this, more I think about it may be a deal breaker

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail