Do I have a case addiction?

ricktat

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I first have the Seidio surface case and other than a few extra hols it fit perfectly. I didnt really care for the smooth texture and prefer to have the buttons covered.

I then ordered an International Otterbox since it was $23 shipped and just cut off the tab that covers the head phone jack and mic.

The official AT&T Otterbox is now out but backordered.

So why do I want to buy the Seidio Active case now? Is this just the addiction part? I would go with the Blue one. I really like the looks. Now every hole lines up perfectly. Its only $25 shipped.

Is any of this rational thinking?

PS the Balistic corners look terrible.:-$

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I just went caseless and love it. If I'm going to a softball game or something ill throw the case on but other than that Im trying not to use one. Phone has a nice feel.

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S2 using Tapatalk

hanly2

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I can't hold my phone caseless it is killing me waiting for my tpu cases from china. I just bought the ballistic from amazon for my sons phone it looks superdurable, and I don't care if it looks bad, because I paid for the phone not him lol.

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I can't hold my phone caseless it is killing me waiting for my tpu cases from china. I just bought the ballistic from amazon for my sons phone it looks superdurable, and I don't care if it looks bad, because I paid for the phone not him lol.

Lol. I know if you mean. Every phone I've ever used from my iphone 4 iphone 3g I always have a case. But my galaxy s 2 with the case looks too much like an iphone. So I just took it off I like the way it feels without it. But your right you paid for that phone it better not break lol

bxborn31

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
And of course I dropped it n scuffed it at my holiday party tonight lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress