Best buy preorders... Are you getting yours?

Nickles0n

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
After boarder line harrassing the local best buys of when they're expecting the S3 the only information that I've gotten from them is that sprints S3 is shipping today and the AT&T version should be delievered with them. AT&T has left best buy completely in the dark so the mobile manager has no idea if they are actually going to ship with them but he said that he's putting his money on it. I'm putting my money that he's wrong. This whole best buy preorder is just a massive mess.

troup1998

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I haven't but I ordered mine on 6/15 so I sort of expect a bit of a delay now.

I called BB Orlando Millenia Mall and the rep told me that they received a few phones today, so I guess they are trickling in.

ZacD22

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Bull crap man both of my friends got there phone today threw online preorder. I did mine at bestbuy in the same town and no phone what the hell I'll never order from bestbuy again never it is for AT&T

x081967

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
No luck for me. Stopped by my Best Buy in Northern Virginia (DC suburb) and found out I was the only one that pre-ordered an at&t phone. Mine didn't come in and the friendly employee had no idea when it would. There were three Sprint pre-order phones sitting there though.

So now I have my spare charger/battery and 64GB micro sd card but no phone.