Samsung Account Application

BerryBlack96

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Its not longer there. I cannot access it from Nova or Touchwiz. I see that there is a samsung account, samsung backup provider, samsung cloud data relay, and samsung cloud syncadapters under the application manager but cannot find or open the app (and its not disabled!)

I would like to be able to back up and remotely access my device. I have setup a samsung account and I can see it under accounts in the settings too. I have also tried to enable Samsung Dive and there is no find my mobile option under security (yes gps is on).

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have any suggestions?

BerryBlack96

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just did a factory reset and the application and find my mobile settings are still not there. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

BerryBlack96

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Ok so upon further investigation I found that the find my mobile option was taken off of the us version. Does anyone know of a good way to back up your phone?

I would like to backup the phones apps, information and settings. If I lose my device it would be nice to buy a new s3 and restore from my backup.

When I first saw the Samsung account application I was really excited for an easy way to back up the phone. I am very disappointed I'm not able to use it. I would really appreciate some input. Is anyone able to use this application? Any suggestions for alternatives?

Thanks in advance.