Instant upload folder in Gallery!!!!

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know of how to remove that folder???? I just hate the fact that when I view my gallery that folder is there... I don't even use Picassa...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Dramer77

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
go into accounts and setting under google and uncheck picasa and google + pics.. then go into application setting under photo gallery and clear the cache

Javadh

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
hi
i have S3 mobile , in my Gallery i have one album of Instant upload . for delete some pictures of them I deleted already in instant upload in Google+ and those items have deleted in Google+ but till now those deleted picture show in that album of instant upload in my Gallery . Pls help me how can I delete those picture of Gallery. Thanks

SenseMonkey

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Yea,i had the same thing happen. Just go to their website,sign in to your already created account for you,delete all the pics,then refresh your google account in the "accounts and sync" option,it should delete the albums and the pictures.

Sent from my S3:)

javo93

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Go to Google play download perfect tools for picsasa then find the file you want to delete then it should go this is how i had to do it and it worked

smileess

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
i have had a instant upload album in my phone for mounts and was just able to delete it thank you soooo much... :D if i could give u a BIG hug and a BIG kiss i would... :D

Leeby Naylor

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Goto settings..applications..scroll right and select all applications. .scroll down till you see gallery. .click on gallery...clear data...done..no more instants. .

hannahxmarie12

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey so I have a Lenovo idea tab and it had Google+ but I deleted it and it still says instant upload also I don't have picasa please help meee

- - - Updated - - -

Hey so I have a Lenovo idea tab and it had Google+ but I deleted it and it still says instant upload also I don't have picasa please help meee

paridge

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings, Google sync, and make sure the box next to Picasa is checked. Sync. You can always uncheck the box after.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Corinne FOIREST

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Bonjour, j'ai lu vos pr?c?dents posts, mais bien des questions subsistent. Bon je raconte depuis le d?but : quand j'ai eu mon t?l, mes photos allaient dans la galerie depuis que mon fils m'a dit que Google+ ?tait bien, je me suis abonn?e. Seulement pendant mes vacances, j'ai re?u des messages me disant que des photos ?taient pr?tes ? ?tre transf?r?es sans que je demande quoique ce soit. Depuis, une partie de mes photos de vacances se retrouve dans un fichier "instant upload" et toutes les photos que je prends actuellement aussi. Je retrouve ?galement une partie des photos sur Google+ sur mon portable, mais rien sur mon compte dans je me connecte sur l'ordi. J'ai essay? d?sesp?r?ment de passer par Picasa, mais il n'a fait que rajouter des photos de l'ordi sans reprendre celles de "instant upload". Ce qui me contrarie, c'est que si je d?cide de garder Google+, j'aimerais bien voir les photos (en priv?) en classant les photos en album quand je suis sous l'ordi (les photos sont p?le m?me sous google+ sous S3).
Si par contre, je voudrais savoir si je d?sinstalle Google+ et Picasa, vais je retrouver toutes mes photos y compris les derni?res qui je pense sont upload?es dans ce fichier "instant upload". Les fonctions de retouches photos peuvent ?tre sympas sous Google+ et de partage avec les amis proches. Je suis vraiment tr?s contrari?e d'autant que dans mon entourage personne ne peut me r?pondre (car S2 et Picasa, Iphone et facebook....).
Ah autre chose, quelqu'un peut me dire comment r?cup?rer un m?mo dict? avec SVoice, il m'indique m?mo enregistr? mais o? dois-je aller pour le relire ? Je comptais l'utiliser pour mes courses ou mes t?ches par exemple sans utiliser forc?ment une application ? t?l?charger (trop sp?cifique). J'ai essay? de regarder dans Sm?mo mais je ne vois rien....

Translated by Moderator using Google Translate:

Hello, I read your previous posts, but many questions remain. Well I said from the beginning: when I got my phone, my pictures were in gallery since my son told me that Google+ was good, I subscribed. Only during my vacation, I received messages saying that the photos were ready to be transferred without my request anything. Since a part of my vacation photos is found in a file "instant upload" and all the photos I take now too. I also found some photos on Google+ on my laptop, but nothing on my account I log in on the computer. I tried desperately to go through Picasa, but it has only added pictures of the computer without taking those "instant upload". What irks me is that if I decide to keep Google+, I would like to see the photos (privately) by classifying photos album when I'm on the computer (pictures pell same as in S3 google+ ).
If cons, I would like to know if I uninstall Picasa and Google+, will I find all my photos including the latest which I think are uploaded file in this "instant upload". Photo retouching functions can be cool in Google+ and share with close friends. I am very upset that all around me nobody can answer me (because S2 and Picasa, Iphone and facebook ....).
Oh another thing, can someone tell me how to retrieve a memo dictated with SVoice, it tells me memo recorded, but where do I go to read it? I intended to use for my race or my tasks without necessarily such an application to download (too specific). I tried to look in SMEMO but I see nothing ....

Last edited by a moderator:

britty21

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
didn't work for me.

Hi , I Have A Google Nexus Phone . I Have A Couple Of Instant Upload Albums In My Gallery &&' Would Like To Get Rid Of It ! I Went Into My Settings &&' Turned Off The Sync For Google Photos . Ohkay , What I'm Afraid To Do Is Press The "Clear Cache" Button Because I'm Not Sure If It Would Delete ALL My Albums Or Just My Instant Upload Albums . Can You Please Tell Me If It'll Only Delete The Instant Upload Albums Only Or EVERYTHING ?!?! HELP !!

Ellie Hawes

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
You should a have an app called 'google settings', open it. Then click on 'google+', 'instant upload' (under photos and videos) and slide the switch at the top from on to off. This will stop the creating of the albums, then go into your gallery, click the menu button on you phone and select the album you want to dlete. Click 'delete'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa