Launcher Pro: Cannot set as default on SG3

Milkman333

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I've googled this problem and searched the thread with no solution...

Bottom line... I downloaded "homeswitcher" and "Launcherpro" and everything is fine when I set it up to how I want it etc... but when I push the "home" button it sends everything back to "touchwiz" I hate this and have to do it ever single time I switch back to Launcher Pro.

I've already uninstalled both apps and reinstalled them and same thing...

I've gone into settings - manage applications - Launcher Pro - cleard all cache and nothing... it also says on "Launch by default" " no default set".

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Reason why I want Launcher pro is because i like 3 screens vs 7. I dont need 7.

Hope I provided enough info... THANKS

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
You really don't need home switcher, I've always found it to be buggy. You can uninstall home switcher, clear the defaults for both launchers by going to Settings... Applications... Manage Applications... All... and find both launchers (stock TWlauncher also) and clear any default. As soon as you hit the home button, you will get the pop up notification to choose a default launcher, put a check mark on the box for "set as default" and select the launcher that you want to use OR don't put a check mark on the box if you'd like to be asked to select between launchers every time you hit the home button.

Clearing defaults will let you start over if you change your mind.