What I have done found since update

gr8johnson

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Since the update I have a couple problems.
1. Native email does not notify me at all.
2. Native email and native browser home screens are dimmer without adjusting.
The browser downtown bother me because I use dolphin browser. But email is a bummer.

D16RR

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Since the update I have a couple problems.
1. Native email does not notify me at all.
2. Native email and native browser home screens are dimmer without adjusting.
The browser downtown bother me because I use dolphin browser. But email is a bummer.

I'd be more concerned with the predictive text, but that's just me. :)

jjthenovice

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had minor issues also. I finally did a factory reset and it solved everything. It's really a good idea to do a factory reset when you do a major upgrade. Before you do a factory reset, power down and remove the battery for at least 5 secs.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Pull the battery and leave it out for two minutes. Restart your phone and see if that helps. I had a slugging browser but after a battery pull, no issues.

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had any major issues, though my battery life is just slightly worse, but not by much. The only real thing I notice is the home button not being as responsive as it was with ICS. In other words, when I press and hold for the task manager to swipe programs off, there's a delay I never had with ICS. Meantime, Google Now totally rocks, Swiftkey and other apps work fine, LOVE the cool folder animations and my notification bar is still black and works fine, including Twitter and FB.. Anyone else have the slow home button thing?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo