Issues with GO Locker on Galaxy S3

seinx

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I had to uninstall and re-install all my GO apps because I kept having issues with things (didn't solve any of them, btw...), and now the notification bar won't drop down when my Lock screen is on. It used to, and I think I saw a setting before which enabled this, but it isn't in the Locker's settings anymore. Now it takes about 3-4 swipes to get it to pull down. Is there something I'm missing?

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I had to uninstall and re-install all my GO apps because I kept having issues with things (didn't solve any of them, btw...), and now the notification bar won't drop down when my Lock screen is on. It used to, and I think I saw a setting before which enabled this, but it isn't in the Locker's settings anymore. Now it takes about 3-4 swipes to get it to pull down. Is there something I'm missing?

I had a lot of problems with GoSMS Pro. It fudged up my google sync, and played hell with my location services. I don't trust anything from "Go".

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I had a lot of problems with GoSMS Pro. It fudged up my google sync, and played hell with my location services. I don't trust anything from "Go".

I might be missing something, but GoSMS Pro is now my messaging app of choice, as it handles sending/receiving pics and videos much better than the native messaging app. In fact, I disabled the native messaging app and I have no problems at all.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I might be missing something, but GoSMS Pro is now my messaging app of choice, as it handles sending/receiving pics and videos much better than the native messaging app. In fact, I disabled the native messaging app and I have no problems at all.

It's the contact's setting, within the GoSMS app. Their app overrode the native contact list, and made syncing new contacts(to my computer) impossible. My location services were also interrupted. Amazingly, when i deleted that app, everything came back to normal. That app was the only one that i had downloaded, in over a month. No coincidence, i'm thinking. All i'm saying is that if you use that app, and also use google sync, keep an eye on it.:p

seinx

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Lots of bloat in their Apps & they slowly remove features to charge for them.

I've ditched them altogether. I pay for the majority of my Apps, just none are theirs.

I'm sorry, I'm sort of an Android "newbie"....when you say "bloat", what do you mean by that?

tedbearclaw

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Not a fan of anything "go"as well.used on several different radios not happy with any of them..running the nova launcher on my gs3 and so far very pleased

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty