Hey everyone
    On my at&t tab 2, there is a data usage widget. Its for the whole plan, not just the tablet. We have a 6gb shared plan. I have looked everywhere and I can not find the widget for my s3 (which is on the same plan). Does anyone know where I can get it, or if I can copy the widget over to my phone? Both are on 4.1.2.

Thanks
    08-06-2013 04:24 PM
    You could try installing the myAT&T app from AT&T--maybe that'll include a widget. Also, make sure that that the widget isn't hidden somehow (I think Samsung's interface allows you to hide apps in the app drawer, so I would imagine you could do the same for widgets).
    08-07-2013 01:08 AM
    My AT&T does not include a widget nor can it be used as a shutter in Action Launcher.

Sent from my HTC One using Mobile Nations mobile app
    08-07-2013 05:30 AM
    Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work. I'm surprised noone has wanted to find this yet
    08-07-2013 10:29 AM
    That is a bit weird. My RAZR Maxx doesn't come with a stock data widget from Verizon, but the My Verizon app does have a widget, which is why I suggested the My AT&T app.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-07-2013 12:49 PM
    I guess Verizon does apps better than AT&T? Let's not discuss carrier apps

That is a bit weird. My RAZR Maxx doesn't come with a stock data widget from Verizon, but the My Verizon app does have a widget, which is why I suggested the My AT&T app.

Posted via Android Central App
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-07-2013 10:49 PM
    I have the AT&T version the widget shows the tablet use and other devices. The widget was updated when I updated the OS to Android 4.1.2.

Greg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-07-2013 10:56 PM
    Well it is from an app. Its from at&t allaccess but that's not available for phones, just for tablets apparently. I'm surprised they don't have this for phones. I guess at&t actually does want me to go over, so I can pay them more $$$$ haha
    B. Diddy likes this.
    08-08-2013 07:46 AM
    Hey everyone
    On my at&t tab 2, there is a data usage widget. Its for the whole plan, not just the tablet. We have a 6gb shared plan. I have looked everywhere and I can not find the widget for my s3 (which is on the same plan). Does anyone know where I can get it, or if I can copy the widget over to my phone? Both are on 4.1.2.

Thanks
    I'm not sure of how it would work on a tablet or if you are looking for detailed information or not, but if you just want to know the amount of data used try Zooper Widgets. You can create a simple small widget and place it anywhere on your screen.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4
    08-17-2013 09:49 AM
    I'm not sure of how it would work on a tablet or if you are looking for detailed information or not, but if you just want to know the amount of data used try Zooper Widgets. You can create a simple small widget and place it anywhere on your screen.

but i want it for the data on my whole plan, not just my phone
    08-19-2013 09:13 PM
    but i want it for the data on my whole plan, not just my phone
    Oh nevermind then. Sorry. I read too quickly and misunderstood. I unfortunately don't have a solution if you're looking for a widget from a specific app.

08-19-2013 11:52 PM
    On my HTC One m8 I have the same widget. Go to settings. Personalize. Add apps and widgets. If you have AT&T allaccess, there should be a widget available showing data usage for all devices on plan.
    02-03-2015 02:23 PM