Black Version?

theghetto

May 6, 2013
Visit site
One of the AT&T stores in Reno, NV has the black HTC one in stock. I ordered mine by phone over two weeks ago, and the status finally moved from backorder and now has a ship date of 5/6/2013. It will remain to be seen if anything actually ships.

**edit**

I posted this and then hit refresh on the AT&T website. now has a tracking number, shows 2 day UPS shipping. ahhhhhh two more days to wait.

cn31672

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Mine just shipped today from AT&T. I replaced my order for the Black with the silver, but apparently, AT&T didn't cancel the order properly, so my 64GB Silver is in my pocket and a black 64GB is in route to my house...
Any thoughts on which I should keep????

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got off the phone with at&t and they said the dont have the black yet and not sure when they where getting it. How on earth did u manage to get one?

boojah

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got my black 32g at&t HTC one today and also have the silver one in my hands already. Strange but nice to have the choice now.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

boojah

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I had it preordered since 4/19. It's in their system so they can take your order but depending on the rep you get different feedback.

59er9er

May 9, 2013
Visit site
I ordered mine through WalMart Wireless yesterday (I upgraded an AT&T line) and selected FedEx 2 day shipping. I placed the order at 11am EDT and it shipped yesterday and as of this morning FedEx shows an expected delivery date of tomorrow. I read about a couple others in the XDA developers forums who pre-ordered their black HTC Ones directly with AT&T a while back, but for most of us, myself included, we never had any luck calling 611 and placing an order for Stealth Black. Supposedly May 10th is the official AT&T launch but it still seems like not everyone at AT&T has gotten that memo. I decided to go with Waldemort because I couldn't resist their price of $148.

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Any thoughts on which I should keep????

Have you decided? I personally like them both for different reasons. The silver looks sleek and polished. The overall height shrinks a bit when you're looking at the screen straight on. The black is just plain sexy! LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Just got my black 32g at&t HTC one today and also have the silver one in my hands already. Strange but nice to have the choice now.

Which one are you keeping?

boojah

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I like the silver one better but thinking of keeping both instead of paying for insurance.

jtrue28

May 9, 2013
Visit site
So AT&T stores don't carry the 64GB version, so I called AT&T last week and ordered the silver version. Now I see the black version and have spent all day trying to figure out why no one knows anything about the black version. AT&T customer service can't sell me one. I went into the AT&T store and they couldn't sell me one either. Now I go on Wal-Mart.com and they're selling them for $148 (with 2yr contract) branded with AT&T. What the hell is going on?? I have 7 days to return the silver and exchange for black, but no one seems to want to help. I called Wal-Mart and apparently they have them in stock and were ready to ship me one. However, as I suspected, they're not the brightest people in the world and told me I wasn't eligible for an upgrade....(after I already told them that I would have to return my current phone to AT&T before the upgrade eligibility would then show up). Also bummed that 32GB seems to be the only flavor of black that can be obtained...outside of the international version that Amazon wants $900 for.

ZacD22

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I also called att customer service and no one knew anything about the black one I couldn't order it and it was not in there system

cn31672

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm thinking I just might keep both of them. Then I don't have to worry about carrying insurance..... 64GB Black is really nice looking, though...
Maybe I'll just swap my sim card back and forth.. LOL

PS - To make this even more ridiculous, I got an email from HTC last week telling me that I won a One in their online contest... So apparently a 32GB Silver is on it's way as well...
Do I really need 3 of these????

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
PS - To make this even more ridiculous, I got an email from HTC last week telling me that I won a One in their online contest... So apparently a 32GB Silver is on it's way as well...
Do I really need 3 of these????

You suck! LOL Good for you dude! Sell one and make some money back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sergio1