Question S24 Ultra settings question...

gopackgo777

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello, all. Coming from a S22 Ultra to a S24 Ultra. I'm trying to set everything up exactly as I had it on my s22 Ultra. I use a simple all black background for everything.

On my s22 Ultra, when I swipe down from the top from the home page to access my quick icons, ect., the black ground wallpaper stays black and my icons in use are a brilliant blue(very easy contrast).

On my S24 Ultra, when I swipe down, I get a medium grey background and the icons in use turn a light grey.
Is there anyway to adjust the background color of the pull down from the top screen(menu) to keep it black like all my other screens, and possibly change the icon color back to blue like my s22 Ultra? For me it is much easier and quicker to identify with the black back ground and blue (currently in use) icon colors then this medium gray to light gray contrast I currently have. Thank you, in advance, to all that reply.

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello, all. Coming from a S22 Ultra to a S24 Ultra. I'm trying to set everything up exactly as I had it on my s22 Ultra. I use a simple all black background for everything.

On my s22 Ultra, when I swipe down from the top from the home page to access my quick icons, ect., the black ground wallpaper stays black and my icons in use are a brilliant blue(very easy contrast).

On my S24 Ultra, when I swipe down, I get a medium grey background and the icons in use turn a light grey.
Is there anyway to adjust the background color of the pull down from the top screen(menu) to keep it black like all my other screens, and possibly change the icon color back to blue like my s22 Ultra? For me it is much easier and quicker to identify with the black back ground and blue (currently in use) icon colors then this medium gray to light gray contrast I currently have. Thank you, in advance, to all that reply.
All I know, regarding your question, is that on my S23+ ...those color palette settings appear to be accessible at: Settings > Wallpaper and style > Color Palette ... where there's also a "Apply palette to app icons" button switch.

And where, in the full screen example of the notifications & drop-down icon menu above, my background is black with bright blue icons by default. Hope that may help.

Never forget the blessed Fail Mary of an Inaccurate Reception ! 🏈 😜

Last edited:

gopackgo777

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
All I know, regarding your question, is that on my S23+ ...those color palette settings appear to be accessible at: Settings > Wallpaper and style > Color Palette ... where there's also a "Apply palette to app icons" button switch.

And where, in the full screen example of the notifications & drop-down icon menu above, my background is black with bright blue icons by default. Hope that may help.

Never forget the blessed Fail Mary of an Inaccurate Reception ! 🏈 😜
Ty for your reply. I see where I can turn the drop down menu icons different colors now, ty.

Now I just can't figure out how to get the background black in color like my s22 Ultra. Plz see attachment to see the grey background color. This way all backgrounds will match back in color. Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240127_214255_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240127_214255_One UI Home.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 9

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
You could try Good Lock on the Galaxy Store and then download the Theme Park and Quick Star modules - you need both - to customise the panel (I use exactly the same set up as shown).1000000479.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter