Backlight Leakage

mpr426

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I recently received my HTC One thru Amazon.com as an upgrade. I really like the phones feature set, but after a few days it has developed backlight bleeding. This is especially noticeable on the top of the phone near the notification bar and near the bottom my the capacitive touch buttons. My question is has anyone else experienced this issue and should I return the cell phone to Amazon or contact HTC for warranty replacement.

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I recently received my HTC One thru Amazon.com as an upgrade. I really like the phones feature set, but after a few days it has developed backlight bleeding. This is especially noticeable on the top of the phone near the notification bar and near the bottom my the capacitive touch buttons. My question is has anyone else experienced this issue and should I return the cell phone to Amazon or contact HTC for warranty replacement.

This is actually a pretty common occurrence with many HTC devices. You can try a warranty replacement if it bugs you enough, but no guarantee the replacement won't also have that issue.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez