missing red beats audio symbol

snocone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys

as the title states i dont have the beats audio symbol come up at all in the top right area..

i checked and beats is on...

any ideas why?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
If you have earphones plugged in and there isn't a notification then check your settings to make sure you've not disabled it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

snocone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
If you have earphones plugged in and there isn't a notification then check your settings to make sure you've not disabled it.

yea i have it turned on,is it sposed to be up there as long as u listen the music?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Yes try inserting your earphones then play some music the red beats icon should appear in the notification panel

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
The beats symbol only comes into the notification bar when you have earphones plugged in...

This is incorrect.. On the HTC ONE if the Beats Audio is on and you listen to music without headphones, the beats logo in red should still appear and be working, with or without headphones. If it's not showing up when listening to music or videos from the front speakers, then you have a problem. I would recheck again. I'd not factory reset it and see if that fixed it.. The One X only worked with headphones..

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
This is incorrect.. On the HTC ONE if the Beats Audio is on and you listen to music without headphones, the beats logo in red should still appear and be working, with or without headphones. If it's not showing up when listening to music or videos from the front speakers, then you have a problem. I would recheck again. I'd not factory reset it and see if that fixed it.. The One X only worked with headphones..

That may be true but the actual beats audio sound profile won't kick in without earphones as using beats on the external speaker could cause it damage...

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
That may be true but the actual beats audio sound profile won't kick in without earphones as using beats on the external speaker could cause it damage...

Then why does the sound differ when you are listening to say a music file with the external speakers with beats audio turned on and off. With beats off, the volume output is much louder but not as crisp and clean with it on..
But all I am saying is the icon should still show up whether headphones are in or not as long as beats is turned on in settings.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
Then why does the sound differ when you are listening to say a music file with the external speakers with beats audio turned on and off. With beats off, the volume output is much louder but not as crisp and clean with it on..
But all I am saying is the icon should still show up whether headphones are in or not as long as beats is turned on in settings.

Well to be honest pal I own the HTC one sv and the beats icon only comes up when earphones are plugged in but I guess some phones are different :)

snocone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

i agree aboutthe sound being louder and crisper without beats audio on

i wonder why?

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
:D
Well to be honest pal I own the HTC one sv and the beats icon only comes up when earphones are plugged in but I guess some phones are different :)

Well that's why you're wrong then pal.. Lol.:D The HTC One works both with and without headphones.. I also had a One X and it's only with headphones like your One sv. Every phone is different.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i agree aboutthe sound being louder and crisper without beats audio on

i wonder why?

It's has to do with the clarity and the tone rather then the loudness.. But with headphones in its much better. Does your beats icon on come without headphones also? It should... There's a video on YouTube explaining the beats audio and how it works..

snocone

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
It's has to do with the clarity and the tone rather then the loudness.. But with headphones in its much better. Does your beats icon on come without headphones also? It should... There's a video on YouTube explaining the beats audio and how it works..

its appears with both headphones in and not..but it just shows up in the bar briefly..

is it supposed to stay in the bar?

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
its appears with both headphones in and not..but it just shows up in the bar briefly..

is it supposed to stay in the bar?

It only stays in the top bar whilst playing music as soon as you stop the music the icon goes away - http://youtu.be/aDBMdxq0zbc have a look at this video, and yeah fair enough I've only got the one sv but my brother has the HTC one and I asked him when the other person started to question me about it and he confirmed what I was saying was true..... :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrystalLewis