Question Audio output remapping?

Sparrow738

Sep 16, 2021
Visit site
Hello! I have been looking for an answer for something that has been bugging me for quite a while. I have a moto G power 2022. I used to have a G7 optimo Maxx but I got this new phone. The option had a front facing speaker which was perfect because my songs and media would play out of it. This new G Power has one too but it only seems to work for calls. It automatically maps media to the speaker at the bottom and I can no longer just set my phone in certain positions where it is easier to see because then the bottom speaker gets muffled upright.

Is there any way to "Remap" the audio to come out of the top speaker instead of the bottom one? It also does it if I use the speaker button on calls and that kind of violates my privacy because then it just goes across the whole area I'm in, instead of just making it louder.

I just want to use the front facing speaker. If not for everything, at least for my Music and videos and stuff. The media being sued through the one on top coming from the top of the screen is exactly what I liked about the other phone but it broke. I really would like to remap the audio output to just the top speaker. If anyone can give me any advice, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos