problem with keyboard

bjballar41

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
my keyboard will not swap i have downloaded a new one and its not switching ive deleted all others and still wont. any help?

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
You don't change it in the main settings menu. Long press in any area where you would normally type text and the option should pop up.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: bjballar41

brad_wp

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
also when its plugged in the charger u cant use the phone is there a way to change that? i cant find anything

Get a longer charger/usb cable ;) ? Seriously though, you should be able to have full use of your phone while it is charging.

Unless of course you've removed the battery to charge in a cradle (sorry couldn't resist one more).

When was the last time you did a full reboot? Turn quickboot off if you have it on, and power your phone off completely, and power back on. You may even want to remove the battery for 10-15 seconds. If that doesn't work I would progressively uninstall any apps you installed since you last noticed you were able to use your phone while charging.

Bombinadam1403

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I usually have problems with my keyboard when I need to do a reboot on my phone... It won't let me type certain letters...That's when I know to reboot... I'm not sure what other problems you may be having though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo