Inspire gps

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've read and personally experienced horrible GPS issues with the inspire. Well I really think my experience is Google software experience. The Google map works perfect but the navigation was unreliable and I need that for work. So on a whim I downloaded navigon and it works a hell of a lot better than Google navigation. Yeah I know its expensive but like I said I need reliable GPS for my business. Just wanted to past this along.

KarlJ

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I'm quite impressed as Google Map Navigation has been working very well for me. I guess one's mileage really does vary.

anon(4144202)

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
you should get the GPS booster app. it made a difference with my phone.

I tried some kind of GPS app that I read on these forums. Supposedly it downloads some kind of assistant GPS but it didn't work either with Google navigation. That's when I got fed up and bought navigon.

notorious1538

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few gps issues here or there as well. I've noticed that when turning the "use wireless networks" box off in the location settings that the gps acquires a lot quicker. Maybe give that a try?

tallal565

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
i think i figured out the problem for the GPS. i got a GPS test app that measures how many satellites its connected to. if you didn't know the LED cover is the GPS receiver. i covered it with my hand , i wouldn't get any satellites. as soon as i let go, i got 8 satellites and accuracy to 3 meters indoors.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87