AT&T LG G2 - DEFENDER now avail.

OhAlfie

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I've never understood why some folks want to use something so darn big and bulky. I guess if you work somewhere where your odds of dropping the phone a lot is high, then I can see needing something like thins. But for normal 9-5 office lifestyles etc, I couldn't stand having that thing sitting in my pocket.

osirhc

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I've never understood why some folks want to use something so darn big and bulky. I guess if you work somewhere where your odds of dropping the phone a lot is high, then I can see needing something like thins. But for normal 9-5 office lifestyles etc, I couldn't stand having that thing sitting in my pocket.

Same here. A huge selling point on these phones are how skinny they make them and then they make these huge cases that are easily two to the three times the size of the phone! lol.

I'm meticulous with all my devices, I oppose cases, and love the slimness of the G2.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah there are a lot of people out there that have outdoor professions and need extra device protection. I'm a desk jockey myself so I prefer a minimalist solution. The Incipio Feather on my G2 right now is perfect for my needs. I'm glad Otterbox stepped up and created a case for this phone though.