Bricked my phone. Need LG Phoenix kdz

kenyaboy

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Download P505_images.zip for free on Filesonic.com
this link has been deleted does anyone have a copy of their lg p505 backup saved i am desparate

NELOO

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
how can i put .zip file in emergency mode!! ???..because i can't find anywere v11e_00.kdz(this is i think the original rom for thrive...or if somebody knows a way to bring back to life my thrive...i am desperate because i want my lg back to life...even if this means downgrade.thank you

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
how can i put .zip file in emergency mode!! ???..because i can't find anywere v11e_00.kdz(this is i think the original rom for thrive...or if somebody knows a way to bring back to life my thrive...i am desperate because i want my lg back to life...even if this means downgrade.thank you

im just tired of people like who! theres a guide i made for this and has a link to the .kdz file and step by step directions!

thrivin

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
With all due respect to Joban. If you have the p506 (ie Thrive), his instructions do NOT work.

I had the same problem and tried using a kdz according to his instructions and this completely bricked my phone. Upon getting a new Thrive, I decided to try to flash again and got slammed into fast boot mode again.

The right way to fix a Thrive is as follows:

[HOWTO] Revive a bricked P500 on fastboot mode (the SHORT way) - xda-developers

PLEASE NOTE in STEP 5 that you should get the recovery image created by Raenye (here)

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Source] LGP506 (AT&T LG Thrive GoPhone)

Use that recovery image and it will allow you to get into Clockworkmod from which you should be able to reboot. I am assuming here that you never had a chance to flash a new rom, if you did flash a new rom you should reflash stock rom from here:

[ROM] LG Thrive P506 Stock FOTA 2.2.2 v11h - xda-developers

That should bring you back to stock.

Original discussion here:

[Q][HELP][URGENT] Help restoring lg-p506 to stock - xda-developers

Good luck

NELOO

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
your guide is not working!!!..why you are tired???..of people like who???..what is that mean??...allready posted that i tried a lot of stuff but is not working on my lg thrive...if you can't help me better leave others...thanks for being tired of my problems an thanks to thrivin for the patiente and the professionalism of his answer...

NELOO

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
THRIVIN..thanks again for trying to help me but thise "how to"s are connected to fastboot...a can't get into fast boot ...only yellow screen with Emergency mode!!!...i tried all the combination to get into fastboot but no chance...and the only way i have found to communicate with my thrive is kdzupdater...i looked everywhere for v11.kdz ( i understand that is for thrive) but no luck..that's why i asked if there is another way to flash a zip(backup image) or something because i have nothing more than emergency mode!!...if you know a link or something for that v11.kdz or another way to work in Emergency mode i will be more than thankfull...thank you very much!!!

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
what does the thread title say "Bricked my phone. Need LG Phoenix kdz" so im assuming who comments a Phoenix too! And im pretty sure u can flash a p500 kdz on the Thrive just like the Phoenix there isnt much difference in them! And to get into fastboot just restart the device without holding any keys. I was just trying to help to use my guide but i guess not?

NELOO

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
before using your guide i got on my screen udc_start but after i tried your guide i only had yellow screen with emergency mode!! on...i am not holding any key.This screen appears even with the battery off..and immediatly after i connected it in the usb port...the pc installed the drivers ok without problems but still i can't get into fastboot..and now i tried v20e.kdz and my phone won't even start...at all....i think it is over...is dead...i do not know what else i cand do with it...thanks and sorry for the trouble..:'(

thrivin

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I missed the part about already being in emergency mode.

If you are like me flashing a kdz file sent you from fastboot mode to emergency mode. At this point sadly i think you might be screwed.

Do NOT flash any other kdz file. I tried that and it made my thrive completely brick.

I thought I remembered seeing a thread about getting from emergency mode back to fastboot over at XDA, if I can find them I will post them.

donavan

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if this will shed any light on the matter. My phone was showing the same symptoms though I cant remember now if mine was going straight to the yellow screen on boot or if I had to tell it to go there but that screen is what you need sort of. The KDZ files are basically a factory install of your OS and all the accompanying stuff that went with it. Make sure the KDZ file you have for your phone is the proper one and make sure you have the right drivers installed on your PC so you can get the files on the phone correctly. Basically your phone is looking for an OS/BIOS at this point. Im not telling you to do anything or not but the way I look at it your phone isnt working now and you cant get CWM or stock back on the phone I would run the risk and try another KDZ (or the same file again I had issues with mine first time through the files was corrupted). You could always take it to AT&T and just play stupid too and get a new one. But that can be hit or miss they might try to send it in for repair in that case your kind screwed as you have voided the warranty.

joban

Banned
Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
hey, looks like u didnt get it fixed! well i mean theres nothing else but try another p500 kdz! try v10e if not try the v20! hope that works

NELOO

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
i tried all v10 versions(a to q) and v20e but nothing....after v20e the phone won't even start...completely dead...i am completely lost...thanks for trying to help me but i think that is the end of my thrive..unless there is a way to revive it...:confused:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana