EMERGENCY MODE! Help please!!!

RogerRiquelme

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi my name is Roger, and i got this LG P505 Phoenix from my Girlfriend, last year her purse fell in water with the device inside but it never had contact with water, from that moment the phone stopped working, days ago i found the phone by accident and took it with me and see if i can have it repaired... trust me my girl knows nothing about rooting or bricked phones and i dont understand that very much either... so the phone wont turn ON except when u plugged it in to the charger or usb cable, it has no water damage but it wont allow me to hard reset it because as soon as you plug it in a yellow screen saying EMERGENCY MODE will pop up, i?ve been reading a lot and tried a lot of things pressing buttons here and there downloading stuff but it wont work... help please, thanks in advance!!!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I've read in other forums that people have gotten out of Emergency Mode with a battery pull for >10 seconds. If that doesn't work, then it's conceivable that the battery is completely dead (since it was sitting without a charge for a year). If you're really interested in resurrecting the phone, you probably need to find a replacement battery.

Posted via Android Central App