Off contract price

wpbfjr

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
sorry to be a noob, buuuut:

if the current g2 is by htc, and the new g2x is lg, how is that sequential model progression?

my interest is that i tried the g2 and loved swype but hated the keyboard dropping down. i wanted to get the successor and was hoping for an htc next generation g2.

input? corrections?

thanks

Frag x 3

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
sorry to be a noob, buuuut:

if the current g2 is by htc, and the new g2x is lg, how is that sequential model progression?

my interest is that i tried the g2 and loved swype but hated the keyboard dropping down. i wanted to get the successor and was hoping for an htc next generation g2.

input? corrections?

thanks

They're both branded "T-Mobile" and not "LG" or "HTC." So it just says "T-Mobile G2 and G2X."

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site

EmceeGeek

Dec 9, 2010
www.youtube.com
The G2 and G2x aren't in relation like the Nexus One and Nexus S, but either way; I've heard $500 off contract. I could get the unlocked Optimus 2x for $550 if I wanted to. I do like the UI, but whats the sense when I always root and change the ROMs anyway. =D

olliegrl

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
yeah it's $500...was just at the store today messing with the phone. I could see into the store room and there they were in their little boxes....ack.

can't wait til next weekend! :)

cordsig79

May 23, 2011
Visit site
i was a tmobile customer out of contract.......I went to wirefly, they said if I would call tmobile and sign up for 79.99 data plan and then call them back and they verify, they would sell me new unrefurbished g2x for 146 with taxes and shipping included.........I have had the phone a week now.