How to update with Kies air?

albertzelaya

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Just want to know how to update with Kies air. I never used that and I hear the ICS update has to be done with Kies air. So is it a just plug and it will show there is an update or what do I do to get the update?

chefmorry

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded Kies last week in anticipation of the ICS update that was originally going to be released today. Just plugged my phone in. Nothing yet. It's 815am, and I'm on the East Coast. Anyone know when these updates are typically released?

Raven71

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I have Kies mini on my computer. Is that the same one needed. I use Kies air cause all I get is connecting when I plug my phone in. I have all the drivers, the boxes checked on my phone that need to be, and I press the want to connect phone to computer when asked. Also I have tried the troubleshooting when it says if you have problems use the troubleshooting application. Nit exact words but I puts the bar to start it and my computer either freezes or just stays at the start out it.
Windows XP media with SP2 and everything its up to date on my computer.
By the way that started after the last update I was having problems with. At least if the phone needs to be plugged in. Eitherway I'll give it a week and see how all of you like it and if there are any bugs

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana