Google Wallet for Tmobile

aquafusiondane

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
I wonder is there any recent news about Tmobile allowing Google Wallet? I am able to install Wallet. And it said it won't run because my mobile network don't support it. I tried to look up the information and found one at April new said that it still block. They are planning to open it up?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Root and find fixed APK for Google Wallet on XDA... As of now T-Mobile will NOT use Google wallet but they are going to use ISIS (Welcome to Isis) Which is due end of summer (Which is nearing very fast though)

dflord13

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
I have T-mobile. Not rooted. Have wallet installed and have used it a few times. It does not show in my installed apps nor will it let me update. Is there a CURRENT version @ XDA?

SebasCvdB

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
He's full of crap, T-Mobile blocked Google Wallet on this device. Only way to make it work is root and if it doesn't show in installed apps means the APK has been installed through a 3rd party app, build.prop changed through Root explorer (or similair) to make it work.

jimmiekain

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Dang this is bad news... I have the GS3 on sprint and use google wallet almost everyday. I just ordered my GS3 on T-Mobile early this morning... Are you guys saying that if I dont root my phone I wont be able to use google wallet? Is there anyway to use it on tmo without being rooted?

geekymcfly

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Dang this is bad news... I have the GS3 on sprint and use google wallet almost everyday. I just ordered my GS3 on T-Mobile early this morning... Are you guys saying that if I dont root my phone I wont be able to use google wallet? Is there anyway to use it on tmo without being rooted?

That sucks. I believe the answer to your question is no. You won't be able to use it without root.

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
It got delayed was the last news I heard. They should let us choose who to use. I heard some people are going to sue once it is released.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums