I finally got the Amaze!! What should I know and do Now?

Italiannyc

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I called up T-Mobile and offered me a deal I just couldnt resist

For the past few years, I have been a Blackberry guy. I felt it was about that time to change it up. I was waiting to see if the Iphone came out on T-Mobile, but finally came to a point where I just think the Androids look better.

I got the amaze for nothing down, more then half off next months bill, and just 20 added to my reg bill for 20 months. Went from 59.99 to 79.99 with unlimited everything 2gb of data.. Ill always be on wifi anyway.

SO.. What should I know now. Is there anything I should do or delete to have better battery life? Are there any updates available that I need to get? Will I hate the battery life? Anything that is a must download?

I never have good signal in my place so I rely on wifi calling, is that preinstalled?

Phone comes in 2 days

Any help on all those would be great guys. Coming from never using a touch screen, I hope I get use to it.

Thanks.

biggeno313

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
First off..Congradulations. You're about to get your hands on one of the finest smart phones on the market in my opinion. Wish I would've waited for such a sweet deal. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints. Well maybe one or two things. Number one..You wont be able to delete much from the phone. T-mobile has a lots of apps pre-loaded(Bloatware) that you wont be able to delete. Unless of course you're into Rooting and all that techy stuff. Some are ok and some suck. Definately not a deal breaker. As for the Battery Life, I've seen much better. No doubt about it. If you're like me you keep a charger handy anyhow. Also wating on the ICS update, but unlike most folk I'm not losing sleep over it. You should be really pleaseed with your purchase. I've been using this baby for about a Month 1/2, and I couldnt be happier. Hope I helped.

Last edited:

DSLAM

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
There's really not much you need to do to it. Everything works very well out of the box. If you know about rooting and ROMs then you can go crazy and reinvent the whole thing but if you just want a great (really top of the line still) Android phone then you are good to go. There are a handful of T-Mobile and HTC apps that you cant remove but I just ignore those and I'm happy. Just be careful about your battery. If you start to experience random shutdowns then it may be a faulty battery. I just got mine replaced.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
... SO.. What should I know now. ...

Any help on all those would be great guys. Coming from never using a touch screen, I hope I get use to it.

Thanks.
Just read all the previous threads in the forum, there's a good boy. All you need to know.

You're welcome.