htc Sensation and Plantronics Voyare 510

riceowl

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
Greetings: My son and I recently purchased htc Sensation 4G T-mobile phones. We had used our Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooths without any problems with the previous phones: Motorola z9 from AT&T. When we tried to use this Bluetooth with our new Sensation phones, we ran into a problem. For the person using the Bluetooth, reception is decent. However, the person on the receiving end hears a tremendous amount of "shush" white noise and also an echo. If the Bluetooth user lowers the volume on the Bluetooth or using the phone, the echo may sort of go away, but there is still unacceptable noise for the recipient. If BOTH my son and I use the Bluetooth and talk to each other, we both get the bad background noise. Does anyone have any ideas about this or experience this, too? What Bluetooths are people using with the Sensation? Are they working well for you? Any recommendations? Thank you for any help. I did contact htc and also Plantronics and also visited the store where I purchased the phones. They were not able to help us. The phone and Bluetooth seem not to interface properly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty