Just ordered my 3600mah battery....

MAD WIL

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
[HLI-Z710EXL] Buy Mugen Power 3600mAh Extended Battery for HTC Sensation / T-Mobile Sensation 4G with Battery Door

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6moi12ZL-4

... Review : The phone now feels like cheap-semi-non-slip plastic (to put it bluntly), losing all it's beauty from beyond the screen. I do love the shape since I have big hands, a little more confidence that the phone won't slip out of my hand. The (plastic) volume rocker & power button have a nice bump added to aid with blind operation. The speaker grill is merely glued on with an adhesive strip, which blocks the hole for the notification light. I had to remove the grill to poke a hole through said strip because I could barely tell that my phone was charging during daylight.

Reception seems to be the same as with the original cover. I don't know how since there are missing contacts & it seems to be made entirely of plastic (the only obvious metal is the speaker grill).

I'll re-edit with the actual battery results after I'm done cycling it (directions say 4-5 times).

Last edited:

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I really hope its worth the money and making the phone even thicker. Its twice as powerful so I'm looking forward to your review.