Pandora App won't play in my car's front speaker when in my car

karrom

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I use Pandora and noticed my speaker (driver's front) has no sound when listening to music on Bluetooth radio in car. Only sound comes from passenger and rear speakers in car. I checked everything I can think of. I do believe there is a problem with my LG G2 android phone, any suggestions?? Very frustrated :-

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! An easy test would be to have someone else pair his phone with your car's audio system and stream Pandora or something similar. If the problem persists, then it's your car audio system that's at fault. Does your car radio play normally over all 4 speakers?

karrom

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Actually I paired my husbands phone and added Pandora. The music came out of all speakers using his phone, not mine. I guess its a problem with MY PHONE

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That's a strange problem. If it was only coming out of both right speakers, then I'd suggest looking for some kind of balance control, but since it's only faulty from the front left speaker, that can't be the issue.

I'd usually suggest wiping the system cache partition, but this isn't possible on an unrooted G2. A factory reset is always something to consider, but it's obviously a bit of hassle.

Have you tried pairing your phone with any other Bluetooth stereo equipment, like headphones or wireless speakers? Do those work ok?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames