Thinking about jumping ship

hrbib21

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I switched from Verizon to Tmobile a week ago Monday. The network is definitely not as good but liveable (I'm in Myrtle Beach SC). Have a Note 3 and S3 since I love Samsung and a lower monthly payment, not to mention the unlimited data and no contract. I'm happy.

Posted via Android Central App

iOS Gravity

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I have also made the JUMP from AT&T to T-Mobile. I didn't even know T-Mobile had such good coverage in my city and the two other cities I travel frequently are covered. On AT&T I was constantly going over my data since I don't have home internet so I decided to switch on over and so far I love it! I'm debating on exchanging the iPhone for the Note 3 or to just add a tablet now that I'm taking advantage that unlimited internet ;)

Stick with what you like.

Lee_Bo

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
After testing the Tmobile network for a few weeks with an S3 and discovering the exact identical coverage in my area, I left Verizon after almost 14 years. I got the Note 3 and got my son the Nexus 5. Same coverage, unlimited data, no contracts AND $60 less per month. I just submitted my forms to get my ETF's reimbursed.

Cozume

Banned
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have been countlessly disappointed in the S4. It lags, battery life sucks, the camera is horrible, and most importantly the radios are weak. Places I used to have stellar signal I have problems hearing people.
GNote3 has weak Samsung radios, too and Touchwiz is the cause of the lag, which of course is on the GNote3, too.

sctbc2

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
GNote3 has weak Samsung radios, too and Touchwiz is the cause of the lag, which of course is on the GNote3, too.

I left Verizon after 14 years after the 4.3 fiasco (galaxy s3).
Upgraded to the note 3 and couldn't be happier.
Same coverage here in Albuquerque.

The radio antenna is definitely more robust with the note 3 compared to the s3, which was pretty weak.

The note 3 is also much faster than the s3, but the beauty with Android is that you're not locked in to using touch wiz.

I installed Nova on the note 3, blazing fast.

I'm also paying less per month than I did with Verizon.

Posted via Android Central App

Rick83

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
If you are an international traveler I think you will love TMobile. Two months after switching from Verizon to T-Mobile I had to go on a trip to Australia for 3 weeks and this trip coincided with their new international roaming feature. So instead of having to unlock my phone and by a local SIM, i was able to use my phone in Australia no problem without doing anything to the phone. Free 3G data and free local calling, and 20cent per minute calling back to the USA. Since I have the S4 i just used wifi calling at the office and hotel there and video chat with hangouts.

I will say in some buildings the signal isn't good but that's just the nature of GSM signal but I'm always connected to a wifi unless im driving around or shopping. Work/Home I'm on the wifi and use wifi calling. I'd check the places you frequent and ask others who have tmobile or another GSM carrier and ask about their signal strength.

IslandGuy

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Just switched from a Sprint S4 to a T-Mobile Note 3. Couldn't be happier. My wife also got a Note and she loves it. She gets signal at work where with sprint she didn't. Keeps telling me good choice. Guess I am getting sex.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38