Thinking about coming back?

Poshworld

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
For me it replaces other devices. The s pen support was what did it for me. I got rid of both my note 20 ultra and Ipad mini to get this and it fulfills my needs for both. Never been a fan of large tablets, the last time I used one was the Samsung Note 10.1 tab. Since then it's been 7/8 inch note tabs,when Samsung stopped those for a while I switched over to the Ipad mini. The apple pencil didn't give me the note experience I wanted so I was glad to get rid of the ipad and get the fold 3. Works great for me as an all round device. It's the most exciting phone I've used since the first notes came out.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
For me it replaces other devices. The s pen support was what did it for me. I got rid of both my note 20 ultra and Ipad mini to get this and it fulfills my needs for both. Never been a fan of large tablets, the last time I used one was the Samsung Note 10.1 tab. Since then it's been 7/8 inch note tabs,when Samsung stopped those for a while I switched over to the Ipad mini. The apple pencil didn't give me the note experience I wanted so I was glad to get rid of the ipad and get the fold 3. Works great for me as an all round device. It's the most exciting phone I've used since the first notes came out.
Poshworld, glad it's working out for you. Me too. Getting ready to sell my s7. Just got it a few months ago. Loving this phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO