Online orders for T-Mobile S4 today - any luck?

allyn274

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
After checking at various points throughout the night (good thing I'm not a heavy sleeper) I ordered my Galaxy S4 at 3:30AM PT. When I placed the order with next day shipping, I had a page that stated the estimated delivery date as tomorrow - 4/30. I was thrilled!!!!! Now it says estimated delivery 5/7?!? Less thrilled. Still shows I paid for next day shipping, too. :-(

I initially tried to place my order paying full price for the phone - that did NOT work. At all. Whatever. I can always pay off the EIP - but I just wanted to buy the phone! And now, I was trying to get one for my fiance, too, but the website says it cannot take my order.

A representative on the phone said "this is just a pre-order." If that's the case, it should have been advertised as such, no?

Hmph. Despite what others might say, I'm looking forward to this phone. And now that I've plunked down the $$$, I'd like to get the phone sooner than later! Is ANYONE getting an indication that if they order the phone today, they'll have it as soon as tomorrow?

Just curious what other's experiences are.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine online Mon morning with regular $6.99 5-7 day shipping.
Just got an email, it shipped overnight yesterday, will have it tomorrow, weds by end of day!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

qnet

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine online Mon morning with regular $6.99 5-7 day shipping.
Just got an email, it shipped overnight yesterday, will have it tomorrow, weds by end of day!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

That's my situation as well. I ordered yesterday about 12:30PM and got a shipping notice through My Ups with a delivery on Wednesday by the end of day.

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine yesterday a.m and it said it wouldn't be delivered until 5/3. Checked last night and it had shipped. This a.m. it is already here and should be delivered by the end of the day.

roberts68

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I've ordered 2 one in black one in white got them both within 2 days

Sent from my amazing Samsung Galaxy S4... there is none better!

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered two of them on the 29th from T-MOBILE and got them on Thursday the 2nd right on time.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Android Central Forums

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine after 5 pm eastern time on the 29 and paid for the overnight shipment and I got it the next day by 6 pm.

allyn274

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep - got my white one from T-Mo next day as promised! Been using it ever since. Not sure what the issue was where it said it was coming the 7th, but it was next day, all right! I love this phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38