T-Mobile Galaxy S physical differences with International Version?

e30ernest

Nov 23, 2010
www.bmwe30cc.org
Hi everyone,

I just ordered cases for my mom and dad's Galaxy S phones. However, I just found out I ordered the T-Mobile versions (T959) and we have the international version (i9000) here in the Philippines. Are the international Galaxy S phones physically identical to the T-Mobile versions?

I bought 3 of this case:

Samsung Vibrant Case, Samsung Galaxy S Tough Cases by Case-mate

On pictures they look identical. I hope I did not make a mistake here.

Thanks for your input!

Last edited:

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If they look to be the same size/shape, then you just have to worry about the different buttons and ports on the phone lining up with the cases. If something doesn't line up, I suppose you could always do a little surgery.

chestvrg

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I have the Int'l GT-I9000M and walked into a Tmobile store the other day here in Miami, Florida and was able to fit a snap-on a crystal clear case designed for the Tmobile Vibrant and it fit just fine on my Galaxy S GT-I9000M. I also bought a screen protector and it fit fine as well.

The Tmobe Rep told me that all screen protectors for the galaxy S series stop right at the botttom b/f the lining of the buttons begin, so therefore the tmobile version has four capacitive and one hard button, the GT-I9000 series only has the hard one hard button and two capacitive (one on each side of the hard button) buttons.

Chester - iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana