Best Android prepay phone to try T-Mobile

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I did the test drive awhile back but didn't get to use the iPhone as much as I had liked to. I thought about getting a inexpensive Android phone and going the prepaid route, but I want to get a phone that will offer me the best experience I can possibly get from them.

Ultimately if I do switch, I'll end up with an htc one m9. Do you guys have any advice on which phone I should try them out with?

Thanks, Robbie

Posted via the Android Central App

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Go to walmart found a zte for $50.00. What kind of phone do you have because there is a chance it may work on tmobile and all you would need to do is get a SIM card and have all your calls forwarded for a month or so. For whatever reason it seems that the iPhones are the best at supporting all the other carriers. For example my samsung galaxy s3 will only work with the edge network on tmobile or AT&T because it is Verizon and does not support the other carriers very well. also you would have to have an unlocked phone but I went the route you were going and just testing with a different cell phone. That seems to be the best way to go about this

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I currently have a sprint version htc one m7. I don't believe it will work with T-Mobile or give me the best experience.

I'm wanting to get the best experience I can at the cheapest rate I can to try it out before I switch, or if I switch.

mdk32014

Banned
Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
I wouldn't spend too much money on a tester phone and I she plan to maybe use it with T-Mobile. Best of luck to you please update us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Indyrobb

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so I spent more money on the phone than I wanted, but I ended up getting the LG G STYLO yesterday from MetroPCS. Will give us a chance to try the network out in a variety of places that we travel to and from.

I can say that at home I got 25/6. Where as with sprint on my m7, I got a measly 2.3/.7 and my friend who has a spark capable phone got almost 4/2. I've seen better, but that's what I've been living with in my area for the last part of a year. I just hate change - been with sprint since January of 2000.