unlimited data plan?

ahamick

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I just read the 2 lines with unlimited data for $100 is now gone and is replaced with 10gigs for the same price.

Any ideas if an unlimited plan will come back? I was hesitating jumping from Verizon to tmobile but now I'm not so sure it's worth it.

I would lose overall potential coverage and 3gigs less data (i have 10 gigs plus 3 gigs of promotional data) all for a $10 a month savings.

Could a tmobile rep still possibly offer me the unlimited plan if I sign up immediately ?

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It may if they decide to do that promo. Without the promo 2 lines of unlimited everything is $140 -- Price hike for sure.

You could try with a T-Mobile rep and they may be able to pull some strings but I wouldn't be surprised if they couldn't do it.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, T-Mobile still offers unlimited data plans. $80 for one line or $140 for 2. The $100 for two lines was a great deal but $80 for one line is still not bad.

If you don't need all of the "uncarrier" benefits like international roaming you can check out Metro PCS which has the same network for $60 for one line/$110 for two.

droidpacman

Banned
May 26, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, T-Mobile still offers unlimited data plans. $80 for one line or $140 for 2. The $100 for two lines was a great deal but $80 for one line is still not bad.

If you don't need all of the "uncarrier" benefits like international roaming you can check out Metro PCS which has the same network for $60 for one line/$110 for two.

Metro is 60 for one or 115 for two lines

Posted via the "None-Ya" app

Otops

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I just left T-Mobile a little while ago and they quoted me the following:

Two Lines = $100

Unlimited Talk
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Data (7 GB CEILING TETHERING/HOTSPOT per line)
Unlimited Music Streaming

This would imply that their deal is still running. Right? Or am I missing something here?

ahamick

May 13, 2013
Visit site
When did they quote you this?

I believe the deal ended the 15th and not unlimited everything for 2 lines is 140

I'm on Verizon too and I still might switch for the 2 lines with 10 gigs deal

Otops

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
When did they quote you this?

I believe the deal ended the 15th and not unlimited everything for 2 lines is 140

I'm on Verizon too and I still might switch for the 2 lines with 10 gigs deal

She wrote it all down on paper for me today. After chatting with a T-Mobile representative online (again) she informed me that the girl mis-quoted their current plans.

I think I might be biting on the same 10 GB plan as you. As of right now, I am still figuring things out.

boogas8

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I just left T-Mobile a little while ago and they quoted me the following:

Two Lines = $100

Unlimited Talk
Unlimited Text
Unlimited Data (7 GB CEILING TETHERING/HOTSPOT per line)
Unlimited Music Streaming

This would imply that their deal is still running. Right? Or am I missing something here?
That plan ended July 14th, she is mistaken.

Sent from my LG G4 via The Uncarrier

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch