I do not understand about the web plans!!

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I am a TMobile customer on a family Even More plan (with talk, text and web) and three of the four lines have unlimited data plan on them. I am looking to add the unlimited data plan on the fourth line in order to get the full discount on the smartphones that require webplans. However, I am a bit confused. If I choose to add internet service to the line online, it is $20 and it even states in the plan online that it is $20 additional for each line that wants unlimited data. However, when I went to the TMobile store today for its promotion, they said the data plan is $30 and they listed that in their brochures. So I am duped. Which is it Tmo? $20? $30? Currently all my lines have "4G data plan unlimited" for $20 each line, so I don't understand WHY it is $30? Or am I mistaken about something? TMobile even lists on its "Even More 3000 Family Plan (Talk + Text + Web)" as web being only $20.

So can I upgrade my line to get the $20 data plan and get the free smartphone? What is it that I don't understand here? Anyone work at Tmobile can help me?

Thanks!

lmc05

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
If you're on the promotional family plan (3000 minutes, text, web) then you do get the promotional $20 data and that will satisfy your rebate. Otherwise on any other family plan (that's not a promo) it's $30 to at the unlimited data to a line. I know for myself when I first started working at T-Mobile it was a little confusing to keep track of it all, but hopefully that helps.

Promo plan gets the promo web ($10 for the 200 MB and $20 for the unlimited)
Standard plans have standard web ($15 for the 200 MB and $30 for the unlimited)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463