AT&T Note 3: KitKat finally!

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
BIG, BIG download. My Wi-Fi is slow as molasses at my office. It took about an hour. The app optimization is happening now.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Kit Kat update seemed to fix all the bugs I encountered so far. Smoother experience as well. Glad to finally be running kit Kat.

Posted via Android Central App

Zacharyw70

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have an official changelog?
Here's what I pulled from Android Authority and they claim it's a full changelog.

Improved user interface: The latest version of Android includes enhancements such as re-styled status and navigation bars, a new full-screen-immersive mode, color emoji support, improved closed captioning support, stronger security and smarter power use.
Default messaging app: Choose a default messaging app when multiple messaging services are installed.
Improved GPS performance
Enhanced music access: Full screen album art and media controls are available from the lock screen when listening to music.
Camera access: The camera can also be accessed directly from the lock screen.
Location menu: An integrated location menu enables users to easily activate GPS and share location details.
Wireless printing: Integrated support for wireless printing available in enhanced settings.
New sound controls: Set sound for specific Samsung applications in enhanced settings.

azkimbers

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
My concern is that I don't want to lose what I've got on my external SD card nor the ability to read and write to it. Has anyone experienced any issue with this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I was downloading the update while goin to sleep before work. My phone was on the charger, wen I woke up my phone had restarted but booted back to jellybean. Soooo wat am I missing here.

jlh73

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I was downloading the update while goin to sleep before work. My phone was on the charger, wen I woke up my phone had restarted but booted back to jellybean. Soooo wat am I missing here.

Mine keeps saying install failed. Goes back to jellybean.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Mine keeps saying install failed. Goes back to jellybean.

Were or are either of you rooted? Or do you have an att device that was not activated on an att plan...meaning did you get the N3 off ebay or by other means? You may have to call att and have them push you the download.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty