Any luck with (Mf3 Recovery)?

mattjennewein

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
I got the at&t galaxy s4 a month ago but when I got it had mf3 I rooted it went thro fine. I tryed following loki thread for a custom recovery and when I try to install twrp it said installed fine when try to go in to recovery I go to download mode, I have no recovery! Trying to get stock recovery back any help would be great....

P.S I been reading threads for 2 weeks and no luck thought I would take chance on here to see what I get thx

Sent from my GT-I9500 using AC Forums mobile app

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
I got the at&t galaxy s4 a month ago but when I got it had mf3 I rooted it went thro fine. I tryed following loki thread for a custom recovery and when I try to install twrp it said installed fine when try to go in to recovery I go to download mode, I have no recovery! Trying to get stock recovery back any help would be great....

P.S I been reading threads for 2 weeks and no luck thought I would take chance on here to see what I get thx

If you are using an AT&T phone, and you're on MF3 firmware, there is no way to get custom recovery at this point...and it might take awhile until it's possible...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-root-new-root-method-found-mf3-firmware.html

PS: Your signature says GT-I9500? The AT&T model is SGH-i337.

mattjennewein

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Ya thx for the reply, I been all over xda and ac but no luck im just trying to get stock recovery back.. Right when the update came I got root with loki but when I try to do twrp it took both away sucks, now waiting to get stock recovery flash back and like u said might be awhile, I hope they release stock firmware for odin to flash or might be stuck like this.....:(

Sent from my GT-I9500 using AC Forums mobile app