Straighttalk Sim/phone switch to Metro

notyourordinaryw

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I was wondering. Can you use a straighttalk Sim card in the phone and switch it to metropcs?
So my roommate gave me her old s4. She bought it at walmart. Through straighttalk though it is the I337 so it's on at&t towers I think that's what I've gathered so far.
But since it is through straight talk and they have their new unlocking policy I'm having a hell of a time trying to get an unlock code.
Can I just keep the same tracfone sim card and just activate my metro service on it somehow?
I'd or does any one have any suggestions for me.?.
Any alternatives?
Thank you.

ssapre

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering. Can you use a straighttalk Sim card in the phone and switch it to metropcs?
So my roommate gave me her old s4. She bought it at walmart. Through straighttalk though it is the I337 so it's on at&t towers I think that's what I've gathered so far.
But since it is through straight talk and they have their new unlocking policy I'm having a hell of a time trying to get an unlock code.
Can I just keep the same tracfone sim card and just activate my metro service on it somehow?
I'd or does any one have any suggestions for me.?.
Any alternatives?
Thank you.

one sim card = one time activation in life. Once already active, it can not have another number transferred on it or reused.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana